Thank you for your interest in Micro Bikes UK Ltd.
As part of our reassurance to you as a customer, Micro Bikes offer a 30-day money back guarantee. We also offer a 60-day spare parts warranty.
Please read the following conditions before activating your warranty:
30 Day Guarantee:
- The 30-Day Money Back Guarantee applies to items still in its original packaging. Return is at customer cost.
- Refunds can only be issued after inspection of the item, if found that the item has been used or damaged we hold the right to charge for the value of the damage or use, and deduct from the refund.
- 30-Day repair and exchange warranty for items that have arrived with manufacturing defects or found not fit for purpose. Please allow 5 to 7 days for repairs and exchanges. Micro Bikes will fit the cost of return.
- The warranty does not cover wear caused by use, natural wear or improper use. It is at our discretion whether we approve a warranty claim.
- Images/photos must be provided for any manufacturing defects on arrival.
- A guarantee must be lodged within the guarantee period.
- Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that a manufacturing defect will deem the product unusable, anything else will fall under the 60-day parts warranty.
60 Day Parts Warranty:
- The 60-day standard parts warranty does not include consumable parts such as tyres, brake pads, brake disks, bulbs, clutches, drive belts, battery spark plugs, bearings, bushes, springs, chains, filters, fenders, mudguards, stickers, mirrors, cables or any other part that may wear and require replacement in connection with normal use and maintenance of your product.
- However, you do have up to 7 days to give notice for any damaged consumable parts on arrival with proof to have replacement parts sent. After the 7 day period, you will be charged.
- Images/photos must be provided for any damage on arrival.
- Please allow up to 7 days for replacement parts to arrive. Sometimes spare parts will need to be ordered in.
- Customers must be able to fit parts themselves.
- Defective parts must be returned to Micro Bikes at the customer's expense.
- It is essential that you use the proper ratios of fuel to avoid damage to the product. Missus of fuel is not covered under the warranty.
- It is essential that you use the bike throttle correctly to avoid damage – this includes giving it time to warm and using it gently. Micro Bikes are not responsible for throttles misuse and it’s not covered under the warranty.
- The warranty begins after the sales invoice.
Owner Responsibility - Service and Maintenance
In order not to invalidate the warranty, all customer bikes must be kept regularly serviced and maintained as required by the manufacturer and the distribution agent. It is also necessary for basic maintenance such as tightening of nuts & bolts, frequent chain lubrication, brake adjustments, tune-up, carburetor adjustments, choke adjustments or spark plug maintenance to be carried out at frequent intervals.